Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Can't Wait (Part 2)

Saturday (Day 3):
So after an eventful and amazing anniversary Alex and I spent the morning figuring out how to order episodes of Sons of Anarchy, a show he has gotten me completely obsessed with! After watching about 4 episodes in our PJs we decided to be a little productive. I love cooking especially for people I love! So we hit the grocery store to stock up Alex's apartment and get goods for dinner. Steak and stuffed potatoes were his meal of choice!
It had been raining all day so our cook-out plans with the new bar friends got cancelled. So keeping in touch with my old friend, Vinnie, from high school. He went to college near by and invited Alex and I along to meet his friend's in town! Which is great because Alex has been so bored.
These guys were a ball and showed us a new side to Louisville!
A part called the Highlands, full of wine, tattoos and bars and a younger hipster crowd. 
(Which for whatever reason Alex thinks are "my people")
Anyways after the hole in the wall bar with great drinks I noticed a BWW close by and secretly ordered Alex take-out knowing it was his favorite and he'd been craving it!
Sunday (Day 4): 
Let's just say knowing I have to leave Alex makes me cranky. 
Poor guy the last day I'm with him I am no fun. 
&& Let me just say driving home is so much worse than driving there. 
3 weeks and counting until Alex visits back in Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment