Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bittersweet

Tonight's a lot harder than I had anticipated.

Talk about a bittersweet moment, I was so happy to be home and was ready to crash and relax on my bed. But the thought of not being able to walk to the apartment next to me for a hug, kiss, or canoodle, has really overwhelmed me. I never knew I could miss someone so much, so fast.
Not to say that I am not so happy for Alex for scoring a great job out of college, or excited to get to travel and explore a new city. I just know this is going to have it's challenges, that will test our relationship. But even the way we met and how we started dating seems like a meant to be kind of thing. Only time will tell, so in the mean time I shall torture myself by looking at my favorite photos of us. ("Such a girl" Alex would tease)


No comments:

Post a Comment