Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

I Just Couldn't Wait (Part 1)

Well it was Tuesday night I was very down and sad and all I kept thinking was "what would make me feel better?" The only answer I could come up with was Alex. A college town is so lonely in the summer because everyone goes back home. So I arranged to be done with my internship early on Wednesday, and leave for Louisville. Call me crazy but that drive wasn't bad (given this is the first time I've driven there & by myself). I think it was because my excitement kept giving me extra winds. When I got there it was storming and I jumped on Alex. We kept it low key because it was late and I was tired. 
Day 1 Thursday:
We spent most of the day laying around watching Sons of Anarchy as it rained. Which was perfect given how tired I was and how much all we wanted to do was be wrapped in each others arms. 
That night we went to a bar that has a beer pong tournament and bumped into some Amazon Interns who thought Alex was so cool since he had a job there, it made me laugh. 
This picture came from that night and is my current favorite, for now.
Day 2 Friday & Our 6 month Anniversary:
It's so hard to think that it was been 6 months both because I feel like we know each other so well and are such a huge part of each others lives. But also because sometimes with this adjustments things still seem so new. Anyways it was a very nice day so Alex decided to show me the cool spots he had found around town and some great architecture he knew I'd love: 
We ended our night at a great Japanese restaurant right around the corner from Alex's apartment. 
Went to Forth Street Live where Randy Houser was doing a show
& made some new friends at the bar who invited us to there cook-out. Man I knew 
that this was all I needed to get me back into happy spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment