Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last Michigan Tour

Traveling upon traveling...
Poor Alex made a Tour around Michigan this past last week he was here.
Running back an forth from Lansing, to his hometown and mine, and mini trip to Detroit. In his hometown he went golfing and grabbed brews with his friends, and waited for me so he could show me around, where I was happily mistaken for a native. We spent the night at his parents before heading to Detroit for Tigers game, which ended up being quite chilly. A great game that ended with a firework show, where I squeezed Alex's poor arm the whole time because those darn things scare the hell out of me.

After a good relaxing night in we headed to my hometown so that my Uncle's could finally meet the boy who I had been talking about before he left. First lunch with my Uncle Jack and his partner Doug, we had some fun stories shared, and a great time feeding the chipmunk's around the table. We relaxed and had drinks with my mom until it was time to go over to my Uncle Roger's for a cook-out and boat ride on the lake.

Let's just say this great guy passed with flying colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment